Hair Extension Prices
Tape In "Hot Head"s start at $600
Hand Tied Extension Wefts start at $800
HairDreams Extensions start at $1250
Seamless Extensions start at $600
*Deposit is 50% and non-refundable. This is not a wholesale hair company.
*no refunds will be given after hair extension installation.
*cancellation policy: within 24 hours 50% of labor charge.
"No Show" 75% and after 2nd no show, no other appointments will be offered.
BRUSHING AND COMBING
- Sort through your hair with your fingers from the roots to the ends on a daily basis.
- Carefully brush your hair every day with your hair extension brush. Always hold on to the roots of your own hair while brushing.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONING
- Before shampooing brush the strands well with your extension brush.
- Then rinse hair and shampoo starting from the roots to the ends. Do not rub or scratch.
- Finally rinse the hair thoroughly from top to bottom.
- Apply conditioner and distribute evenly and gently from top to bottom
- Do not rub or scratch.
- Leave on for about 5 minutes - extend the leave-in time up to 20 minutes as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
After washing carefully, towel-dry hair gently without rubbing. Next, blow-dry the bondings first and then the hair. Caution: Extreme heat can damage and dry out your extension hair. Always use a heat protection spray for protection.
SLEEPING AND SPORTS
Always tie your hair together or put it in a braid before you go to sleep in order to prevent your hair from matting. Braid for sporting events and windy situations.
FUN AT THE POOL
Always protect your hair with a leave in conditioner before swimming. Tie your hair or put it in a braid. After swimming, open the braid, carefully sort through it with your fingers and dry the bonding points with a towel.